Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cause I can...

If you're wondering where I got the title for the blog click on Mike's RepThePep part then turn your speakers up. Mike has the most "one liners" of anyone I've ever met. Example when watching Thrasher's newest video Prevent this Tradegy Ethan Fowler's part came on and Mike immediately refers to the dude as "father time" (long hair / beard). I can't watch that part without laughing now. This blog is about nothing, probably me either telling you what I like about skateboarding or something related to skateboarding, I'll try to keep it as positive as possible. There are a million I hate skateboarding and it was better in the 90's blogs out there so I'll try to do something a little different.

Mike's Part: http://www.blip.tv/file/1223749
( Mike hated that we talked about him so he'll probably hate that I even metioned him now, my bad Mike haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment